About Massage Addict
Destination for wellness
Canadian owned and operated, Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based health and wellness destination. When the brand launched in Nova Scotia in 2008, it began as one clinic with one service offering - Massage Therapy - and that treatment was offered at a discounted price versus the market.
Massage Addict has evolved extensively since its early days.
Today, the Massage Addict brand is synonymous with being a multidisciplinary clinic focused on high-quality therapeutic treatments and exceptional client experiences, with locations from coast-to-coast.
In addition to Massage Therapy, the clinics—now numbering 100—offer four services for client to choose from: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and Reflexology. These services were carefully selected to support the needs of Massage Addict clients.
We are extremely proud to have become a destination for wellness, and our multi-disciplinary clinics all thrive to achieve a common goal: helping our clients feel better.
We are Everywhere and Have Loyal Clients
Unlike a spa, at Massage Addict 84% of our clients visit primarily for pain management and relief from stress and anxiety. They seek therapeutic treatments that make a difference and return at a high frequency. In fact, 83% of our clients are recurring, meaning they visit either monthly or several times a year. This allows clinic teams to establish strong relationship with clients and allows therapists to build the tailored treatment plans to meet all client needs.
Strong Multidisciplinary Teams
Massage Addict works with more than 1,400 practitioners, and recruits only the highest caliber of therapeutic professionals: Registered Massage Therapists, Doctors of Chiropractic, Acupuncturists and Reflexologists. If you are interested in working with like-minded healthcare professionals who are improving the health and wellness of Canadians, we’d like to hear from you!
We take great pride in our clinic environments. Here’s what you will experience while practicing at a Massage Addict clinic:
- Safety is our top priority, for our practitioners and our clients
- Professional and inviting atmosphere
- Clinical focus with a spa comfort level
- Gender neutral décor
- Modern, clean clinics
- Consistent operating procedures from clinic to clinic, with 8 to 12 treatment rooms, a reception area and a waiting room
- Convenient location in high traffic retail areas with strong anchor tenants and ample parking
- Flexible hours
- Time between appointments to write treatment notes
- Comfortable staff rooms for breaks
- We do everything for you (laundry, billing, scheduling, filling appointments) so you can focus on clients!