Here’s how opening a Massage Addict clinic adds up to success
Massage Addict is the country’s largest and fastest growing massage therapy company with locations from coast to coast. 100% Canadian owned and operated, this unique business model offers:
- consistent, predictable recurring revenue, with some 80% of treatments provided to recurring clients and paid for by insurance
- low investment and start-up costs
- quick Return on Investment (ROI)
The Massage Addict support system:
Our knowledgeable corporate team has over 120 years of combined experience in Canadian health and wellness, retail, and franchise-based businesses. What does that mean for you? It means we have the know-how to support you throughout the process of becoming a successful business owner.
Our team is 100%-focused on helping you through every phase of your journey: from the moment you become a Massage Addict Partner to the day you open your doors, and beyond.
Some of the areas in which we offer both initial and ongoing support are:
- real estate selection and build out/construction
- operations, sales and customer service training
- recruiting direction and support
- operational procedures and policies
- local marketing
Massage Therapy: A Growing Industry
Massage Addict has a proven business model that fulfills a market gap: the need for high quality, affordable therapeutic massage—with opportunities for both single and multi-location ownership.
- Benefits: Companies have incorporated massage therapy into their employee benefit programs in order to attract quality candidates and offset worker rehab and compensation costs.
- On the rise: More than 35% of Canadians have tried massage therapy - up 12% over the past 10 years.
What do our Massage Addict Franchise Partners say?
"We are excited to be part of a Canadian franchise success story. We were attracted by the opportunity to join a Canadian franchise focused on health—that was relatively affordable and recession-proof. The model fits a niche that offers clients quality care at a reasonable price and offers us consistent and predictable revenue. It’s a simple and effective business model that works."
- Wendy and Keith Ackerley | Halifax (Lacewood) and Bedford, NS franchisees