A Proven Formula for Success
At Massage Addict, we’ve designed a proven formula for our franchise partners that serves as the foundation for a
There are three elements that are essential to running a successful franchise business:
1. A well-known brand that captures client/customer demand:
- Massage Addict leads the market: Over 95 clinics and 1,200+ Registered Massage
Therapists, Certified Reflexologists and Registered Acupuncturists, Massage Addict is the largest and fastest
growing brand in the market. Over 65,000 clients receive therapeutic treatments every month at Massage
- Massage therapy is growing: 35% of Canadians have tried Massage Therapy, up over 12% over the
last 10 years.
2. A successful and proven business model:
- Low investment and start-up costs: Estimated start-up costs range from $175-$225,000 including
the franchise fee, clinic renovations, furniture, equipment and opening cash flow requirements. Plus, most franchise
partners receive financing through the Canada Small Business Financing Program.
- Recurring revenue and quick ROI: The Massage Addict membership model creates a long-term and
loyal client relationship. Over 75% of the monthly revenue comes from recurring clients, and some 80% of our clients
pay via health insurance. The result? Predictable revenue and quick return on investment.
- Opportunity for multi-clinic ownership: More than 50% of our franchise owners operate multiple
clinics, some opening a first and then using the profits to expand to a second or third clinic.
- Straightforward in-clinic business model: Massage Addict is a single-service business that
requires minimal inventory and working capital. It also provides an easy-to-operate staffing model.
3. Head Office expertise and support:
- The Massage Addict management team brings over 125 years of combined experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations,
IT, Finance and general business leadership
- Details on the comprehensive support we supply our franchise partners can be found here
- Opening Week
- Post Opening