Is Massage Addict for me?
Running a business isn’t just about having the funding. Before you get to the financials, ask yourself whether you have the qualities that help drive a successful business.
We’ve identified the qualities that make our franchise partners successful:
- I have business leadership experience.
- I enjoy creating a positive, performance-based culture that recognizes and rewards, team members for their achievements.
- I am excited about being an active member of my local business community
- I have the ability & desire to learn, and am comfortable with following proven procedures & policies to drive business.
- I have a passion for customer satisfaction, health & wellness, and helping people.
- I have a desire to succeed and will work hard to ensure success.
Does this sound like you?
If so, take the next step towards being a business owner.
The Financial Facts
- Estimated development costs (can vary by location): $200,000 - $275,000
- Unencumbered cash required: $75,000
- Franchise fee: $39,000
- Royalty fee: 6%
- Advertising fee: 2%
- Location size: 1800+ square feet
"I looked at many different franchise opportunities in various verticals, but kept circling back to Massage Addict. The business model seemed to offer the best chance for great ROI."
- Harold Cameron
North York franchisee
"When I decided that I wanted to branch out on my own after years of working in Health & Wellness for Corporations across Canada, I searched for a Company with the same values that I hold dear - to make health care accessible and affordable to all walks of life. I know personally the difference massage therapy can make in someone's health. I feel proud to work with partners who feel the same."
- Sharon Dunford