For your peace of mind, we would like to remind you that the safety of our clients, therapists and employees is our top priority.
Since re-opening our clinics across the country, we have been diligently and consistently ensuring that we maintain the rigorous standard operating procedures designed to provide an environment where it is safe for our therapists to treat, and safe for our clients to be treated.
To give you an idea of our enhanced procedures:
- We hired a professional service to apply MicroSheild 360 in the clinic. MicroSheild 360 is a multi- step application process that works to immediately kill then prevent future pathogens from living on treated surfaces. Safe, and non-toxic!
- Sneeze guards have been installed at the front desk
- We have implemented rotational sanitation procedures for all common surfaces, multiple times throughout the day
- Treatment rooms are fully sanitized, and all linens/blankets etc are replaced, after each treatment
In addition to the above measures, we have also adapted our day-to-day to keep all of us safe
- We pre-screen clients and staff, including a temperature check, upon entry to the clinic to make sure they do not feel unwell/have no symptoms of COVID.
- Our therapists and team members have been outfitted with the required Personal Protective Equipment (‘PPE’)
- We are practicing physical distance in the common areas of the clinic (reception / staff room / hallways)
- We have modified our scheduling to minimize traffic inside our clinics
- We have stopped accepting cash; please be prepared to pay for your treatment and tip (should you desire to tip) using a credit or debit card
Your peace of mind is of the upmost importance to us. As such, please feel free to reach out to your local clinic if you want to know more about how we are keeping you and our team members safe. A member of the clinic team can personally answer any questions that you may have.
And, as always, it’s easy to book; just click on the button below to secure your treatment time/day!
Our team is looking forward to seeing you in our clinics.
Be well. Stay well.
Massage Addict Inc.